For more information on the products or if you require a quotation, do feel free to fill in the form.
- Shock Machine – AVEX
Benchmark designs and builds three models of AVEX® Shock Machine®
microprocessor-operated test systems (one of the Benchmark Electronics Advanced Technology Platforms). Shock Machines are used in design and destructive testing of components, hybrids, circuits, and complete assemblies. AVEX machines are used all over the world, for both the commercial field as well as military applications, testing a variety of products, from disk drives to wristwatches, spark plugs to automotive sensors.
Shock Machine Product Features
• Keypad Entry of Test Parameters
• Shock Testing of 3G’s to 30,000G’s
• Shock Durations 0.012ms to 100ms
• Accurate & Repeatable Test Results
Three Inputs to choose from:
• Half Sine
• Saw tooth
• Square Wave
• Waveforms Comply with MIL-STD 810,
202, 750, 883
• Test Specimen Weights Up to 1,000 lbs